It is the policy of Hermes Ship Management Pvt. Ltdto operate all managed vessels in compliance with Highest safety standards. We ensure that all managed vessels operate in compliance with flag, class & statutory requirements without breakdown & off hires.
We have a team of highly experienced Engineer Suptd. And Master Mariners to manage the Technical and Quality aspects of our system.
- We have a team of dedicated and experienced EX Masters + EX Chief Engineers who understand the pulse of the shipping market. We provide 24 x 7 support to our clients while dealing through various operations related to vessels. We have a vast experience in managing all type of ships, especially dry bulk, towing tugs and cargo vessels..
- We have fully dedicated ISM and Quality cell keeping in mind the ever increasing strict IMO requirements towards safe operations of ships and environmental protection.
- We are equipped with fully trained personnel staff who are managing the personnel department. We are well aware that in today’s world safeguarding the owners interests is primary objective of any prudent management company. We work towards training our seafaring staff specifically to enhance the know how in commercial aspects of shipping world which ultimately helps the seafaring staff to conduct in improved manner keeping owners interests in mind.
- We specialize in coordinating the Hull and Machinery and P and I related matters. We are regularly carrying out the Pre Purchase inspections for various type of vessels and undertake towing & preparations of the tow /towing tug for ocean going towage.
- We have fully developed infrastructure which enables us to smoothly carry out the day to day jobs. We have worldwide contacts which assist in seamless operations anywhere in Globe.
- We have our in house agency for Mumbai, Kandla, Goa and Vizag ports. We also have excellent links in ship repairs, workshop services etc.
- Recently we have launched our “ In House Training Division”. The aim is to provide a comprehensive training to our candidates based upon the training needs feedback from our managed ships. We are also conducting various value added courses which helps for improving the work rate and efficient running of ships.
- We are exclusively conducting a DG Shipping India approved ECDIS course.